Our work brings us to every part of Northern Ireland, and the work we’re doing across the region is steadily increasing with every passing week. We rely on donations from the public to support our work, and wouldn’t be able to do what we do without your support.
If you want to support us financially, we can accept donations in several ways. We’re very grateful for everything we get, and every little helps.
The easiest way to donate to us is via PayPal, using either your PayPal account or a debit/credit card. Please use the button below, or send your donations (of any amount) to firstname.lastname@example.org from your PayPal account.
Donating is anonymous, and we do not publish the details of any individuals who support us.
[wpanchor id=”gift”][icon name=”gift” class=”fa-fw”] One-Off Donations
You can make a one-off donation using the PayPal button below. We appreciate all the donations we get, from pennies to hundreds of pounds! You can choose exactly how much to donate after you click the button below:
[wpanchor id=”monthly”][icon name=”calendar-check-o” class=”fa-fw”] Monthly Donations
We can also accept ongoing monthly donations. If you’d prefer to give a small amount each month, we’d be very grateful! Monthly donations help us predict what we can afford to do more easily. Please see below for options:
[fruitful_sep]We can also accept donations via bank transfer, cash and cheque. We also accept donations from some organisations.
If you’d like to donate via cheque, please send a Sterling cheque made out to GenderJam NI to GenderJam NI, Belfast Trans Resource Centre, 98 University Street, Belfast, BT7 1HE.
To donate by BACS or other methods, please contact us.
We now sell a range of cool things like stickers, dice & badges to raise money for ourselves – you can check these out on our online shop! All proceeds go directly to funding our work!
[icon name=”fa-trophy” class=”fa-fw”] Fundraise For Us
We can now welcome individuals and groups to fundraise for us at events etc – we even have the fancy secure buckets! If you’d like to fundraise for us, please get in touch.
[icon name=”pie-chart” class=”fa-fw”] Other Income
If your organisation would like to support us, we’d love to hear from you!
[icon name=”gbp” class=”fa-fw”] What Your Money Goes To
All of the money we receive in donations goes directly into helping young trans people and creating resources for the trans community. The majority of your donations go to:
[icon name=”user-circle-o” class=”fa-fw”] Direct support for trans young people
- Youth groups in Belfast and Newry
- Resources for our social events at the Belfast Trans Resource Centre
- Our regional Travel Bursary for poor, disabled and/or rural trans young people
- Our Northern Ireland Chest Binder Scheme
- Volunteer-run advocacy work with individuals
- Our annual residential summer camps
[icon name=”print” class=”fa-fw”] Resource production costs
- Printing, web hosting, research-related costs involved in projects like our Sexual Health Guide and our Education Guidelines.
[icon name=”user” class=”fa-fw”] Volunteer expenses
- Travel across Northern Ireland to support young trans people
- Volunteer travel to our venues
- Training, safeguarding and skills development for our volunteers
- General expenses involved in volunteer work
[icon name=”child” class=”fa-fw”] Transition resources
- Our Chest Binder Scheme
- Other transition aids where urgently needed
[icon name=”exclamation-circle” class=”fa-fw”] Emergency help for vulnerable young trans individuals
- Travel costs
- Short-term emergency accommodation
- Other emergency costs
[icon name=”cogs” class=”fa-fw”] General costs
- Printing, phone bills, web hosting costs, event fees, postage, taxes etc. Things that we need, but that cost money.
[fruitful_sep]If you have any questions about our fundraising or donations, please feel free to get in touch.